Powered By Blogger

Monday 29 July 2013

A small introduction


I wanted to write this blog and share it out so that hopefully it helps remove the taboo that surrounds miscarriages. It's always been the elephant In the room. No one ever speaks much about it or people tread on eggshells around those who have been unfortunate enough to go through a very emotional experience. I hope that both women and men can take some comfort from my own personal ordeal and help break down the barriers to speak more openly and raise more awareness/support.

I am currently on the roller coaster still and have no idea where I will get off , but I am about to embark on a new step which I will document on here so that both women and men can follow and see what steps are involved when multiple miscarriages begin to be investigated


Thank you

Nikki.W

No comments:

Post a Comment